India success stories 2016
The 2016 business mission to India provided the following success stories for participating companies:
- MoU signed between Flinders University and Amity University in Delhi to promote academic cooperation, mutual understanding and identify areas where staff and students can work together to promote international excellence in research and teaching in higher education.
- The Water Industry Alliance and CII Triveni Water Institute signed an MoU to establish a basis for cooperation, collaboration and consultation.
- In Rajasthan, the sister-state relationship was further advanced with the signing of an MoU to establish the Rajasthan Centre of Excellence in Water and Resources Management.
- The Darren Lehmann Cricket Academy will establish the Darren Lehmann Sports Centre of Excellence in Rajasthan to support the Rajasthan Government to produce more athletes and sportspeople, as well as helping to reduce diabetes in community.
- The Mumbai Chapter of the South Australia Club was launched to foster business and investment opportunities for South Australia.
- The Australia Dance Theatre Company performed ‘The Beginning of Nature’ in Delhi, Jaipur and Mumbai. Read more
- A fashion show was performed in India by South Australian designers Casper and Pearl, jewellery by Silver Queen Jewellery and bags by Sabaii.