3 - 6 September 2019
Why Global Table?
Global Table is a dynamic new business event that connects government, global industry leaders, innovators and corporates who are committed to transforming the food industry through innovation, investment and trade.
The four key components are:
- Conference – Three-day event including keynote presentations and expert speakers from around the globe
- Innovation Precinct – A space to talk and present cutting edge agtech and foodtech from innovators and start-ups who have solutions to make processing facilities, farms, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable
- Trade Zone – Let’s talk export and trade. Activated through a showcase of Australian exporting companies, workshops and dedicated buyer/supplier meetings, this is the place to connect to new opportunities, discuss markets, and be across the latest market information and insights
- Site visits – See innovation in action, try a new product or test an enterprise’s capability Global Table site visits offer a chance for delegates to go straight to the source. Businesses and decision-makers can connect through one of the many tours arranged at Global Table.
- Awards program
- Networking events
- Business matching and meet ups.
What are the opportunities?
The South Australian Government is currently working with Food SA to understand how South Australia will be represented at this event and whether there are opportunities for company participation. Further information will be provided when available.
Refer to Global Table website