Expressions of Interest have closed for this event.
CIIE 2019 will be held from 5 to 10 November 2019 in Shanghai and will serve as a platform to showcase imported products and services to an estimated 150,000 invited buyers from across China. CIIE is the largest annual international trade event held in China.
Who should attend?
Companies seeking global opportunities in the areas of business development, partnerships and licensing, sales, marketing and distribution are encouraged to apply.
All delegates are required to register their participation at CIIE directly with the organiser. The Department for Trade, Tourism and investment (DTTI), is proposing to:
- Host a pre-departure briefing in Adelaide for all South Australian CIIE participants
- Support the event with marketing collateral, including a South Australian exhibitors booklet
- Facilitate business introductions to match you with potential Chinese buyers
- Provide you with on-ground support from the South Australian Trade and Investment Office in Shanghai
- Invite you to participate in exclusive South Australian receptions and events in Shanghai during CIIE
What’s not included?
Delegate airfares, other transport costs, accommodation, meals outside of official activities, convention or registration fees.
- Be a registered South Australian company and exporter
- Be accepted by CIIE 2019 as an exhibitor
- Willing to provide information to DTTI to facilitate business matching and post-event evaluation.