South Australia is geared to give you a better return on your investment.
Our state provides a highly attractive, profitable location for financial and business services operations thanks to our skilled labour pool, our status as one of the world’s most liveable cities and our competitive office and labour prices.
South Australia has proven expertise across a number of financial services functions, including banking and deposit-taking entities, funds management, insurance and general financial management.
Within the sophisticated Australian financial ecosystem, our state offers a skilled workforce of more than 21,000 with greater efficiency in a more affordable, flexible and accessible CBD.
In South Australia, you’ll find:
- an efficient, low-risk gateway to Asia Pacific region
- a skilled and accessible labour pool at competitive rates compared to other capital cities (12 per cent cheaper that New South Wales) Source: ABS 6302.0 Average Weekly Earnings, November 2018
- South Australia offers savings of up to 61 per cent in office spaces relative to Sydney Source: CBRE Research June 2018 Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs
- 103,000 students enrolled at South Australia’s highly regarded universities and higher education institutions, including 37,000 international students enrolled through the entire education system
- a national financial system underpinned by a comprehensive national superannuation scheme and world’s best practice regulation
- Superannuation funds are part of a national pool of funds valued in excess of $3.4 trillion of managed funds. Source: ABS 5655.0 December 2018.